How to grow black natural hair fast, healthy and longer
Todays topic is How to grow natural hair fast healthy and long. Today, I would like to discuss how to grow black natural hair fast. Yes, black women can grow long hair !!
I will reveal a few of my natural black hair growth secrets, as well as address, frequently asked questions to growing natural hair. I will also speak on how to grow natural hair fast healthy and long. Additionally; lets address questions on: How do I grow natural black hair longer in 3 months? ‘
This blog is more or less a suggestion to growing black natural hair fast. Everything you need to know is right here.
I have 4B/C hair and I am slightly above waist length.
I have also come to understand over the years, that what influences natural black hair growth and hair loss is the health of the hair follicle. Hair follicles need nutrients to grow long, strong, healthy hair strands. When the body doesn’t get enough nutrients, non-essential parts like hair and nails are the first parts of the body to be affected. It is, therefore, important to get a healthy, balanced diet or take a hair growth supplement to grow natural African and black hair types.
Below are a few tips on how to grow natural 4C Black African hair fast and healthy and tips to keep natural black hair healthy. I have also included my daily hair care routine for those who have been asking and how to make the best natural hair products for 4C hair.
1. How To Grow Natural Hair: – Understand The Structure of Black Hair
It is important to understand the structure of our hair, in order to understand the best practices to help grow and manage it. You simply cannot grow long natural hair without understanding how your hair structure functions and why it frizzes or curl.
It is commonly believed that the hair shaft of most 4b/c Afro hair types are flat with a more twisted structure and a thinner diameter compared with other hair types.
In addition to this, the curly nature of black hair makes it difficult for the oils from the root of the hair, to travel down to the ends of the hair. For these reasons, black hair is more prone to dryness than other hair types, making it more vulnerable to breakage.
2. How To Grow Natural Hair: – Adopt A Daily Natural Hair Regimen to Grow Natural Hair Fast, Long & Healthy in 3 Months
In addition to using the best natural hair products for black hair, Cbabes’ Chebe of course; I recommend following a strict 4c natural hair growth regimen. Give me a call (909)4920812. I have the answers to the questions you may. I can put together a healthy proven hair care routine for you.
3. Twist or Braid your hair: This reduces the exposure of hair, hence less damage is done to your hair. There are different styles of braids or twists to go for. Whatever style you choose, make sure they are not too tight. I always use my chebe powder paste to add strength to my strands.
4. Trim your hair when needed: It’s no secret that damaged hair tends to slow down the natural growth process of your hair.
The ends of the hair are usually damaged, dry and consist of split ends. These unfavorable qualities could work themselves down to the shaft. When you start noticing that your natural hair is getting constantly dry, it may be time to get rid of damaged ends. Be sure to trim your hair whenever you see fit to keep split ends at bay.
5. Wash your hair as needed: You do not necessarily need to wash with a shampoo weekly but you must let your hair touch water. My regimen consists of washing with water or conditioner adding my chebe powder mix just before my hair starts to feel dry.
6. Wrap your hair with a satin bonnet at night: To avoid constant dryness of hair caused by overexposure to harsh environmental factors, make sure you wrap your natural hair. This aids with moisture retention. A satin or silk scarf is recommended as they do not absorb oil like other fabrics.
Sleep with a satin pillowcase: This will ensure that natural oils stay in the hair.
7. Have Regular Deep Conditioner Protein Treatments if needed: keep your Type 4 hair well moisturized.