Healthy Hair growth Tips
Hello Beautiful!!! I keep getting questions and emails for more healthy hair growth tips so here we go. Some of these hair growth tips I’ve already shared here so it doesn’t hurt to revisit them right? I picked a few valuable tips some old, some new to share with you. I really hope this will help you . Please know that everyone is different. Some women can grow long hair without even trying . They just simply breathe . If you’re like me, it takes lots of daily effort and dedication everyday . Im willing, are you? Cmon ladies, lets do this together.
- Avoid heat like the Plague. Always try to avoid flatirons, curling irons, and blow frying your hair. It is not good for hair growth.
- Daily scalp massages with increase blood flow to your follicles which in turn make your hair nutrient rich and and that means longer hair.
- Protective hair styles is a must when trying to achieve hair growth. The less manipulation to your hair, The healthier your hair will become .
- Feed your body more fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. Good healthy foods in will produce healthy long hair . Consume less processed foods as processed foods can not produce healthy hair .
- I cant stress this enough, in order to grow healthy hair, you must keep your hair moisturized . Your hair is like a plant and it needs moisture to grow.
- Trim away any split/damaged ends, We only want healthy end which will result in healthy long hair.
- I can’t express this enough, be patient.. Chill, Your results will not happen overnight . It takes time to achieve long hair. Results good or bad will happen depending on which route you take in the care of your hair. All things are certainly possible.
- Pray over your hair daily . It certainly cant hurt .