Tips on how to grow from bald to waistlength hair
Hello Beautiful Queens Here are a few of Cbabes’ Chebe Top Tips on how to grow from bald to waist length hair . This is crucial to starting a successful Healthy Hair Growth Journey to waist length and beyond .
Im so happy that you decided to commit to healthier longer stronger hair. Understand, it is very possible to grow your hair from bald to waist length barring medications or health issues which may inhibit hair growth . Ladies, this journey takes patience, perseverance, dedication, and a positive attitude. I chopped my hair 2 inches from bald and am near wastlength and you can do it too . Did you know that it is said, If someone thinketh, so shall it be. So always stay in a positive frame of mind at all times when it comes to your hair growth and never allow any negative thoughts take root because it will then be the beginning of the end. You are the gatekeeper to your thoughts. It takes some practice but in time, Staying positive will become second nature. You won’t even have to try and before you know it, your hair will start growing and responding in a positive way. Follow these tips . You can do this Queen!!!
If you have just recently big chopped or can’t seem to grow your hair consider these tips;
- Don’t use combs or brushes and start gently finger detangling only . When finger detangling, don’t do it everyday, try once per month first . When we use combs and brushes, it increases the chance for breakage and if you have big chopped to bald, then you are off to a good start . You have a better chance of succeeding without having to deal with two textures of hair .
- If you are suffering with severe heat damage, i suggest you just get rid of that damage as it will hinder your growth . Dealing with 2 or more textures can be an issue to some people .
- Shampoo your hair less often . I suggest, depending on your lifestyle, that you do it no more than once or twice per month . Shampooing more often than that will dry out most peoples hair .
- Know the difference between breakage and shedding hair . On average, hair sheds about 100-150 strands per day . You will know its breaking when the hair in your sink or counter is shorter than the hair on your head . When this happens, STOP everything and don’t panic . Ask yourself, am I over manipulating my hair? Am i being too rough or impatient with my hair?. Am i brushing or combing it too often and not finger detangling? Is my hair dry?
- Be patient . once you figure out what your hair likes, you are on your way to waist length hair .